KENNER, La. — Earlier this year, commercial and industrial laundry equipment manufacturer Pellerin Milnor Corp. hosted a dealer banquet and awards ceremony in Atlanta during the Clean Show for its dealer network to celebrate the previous year’s sales efforts.
“Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Co. had a tremendous level of sales activity for 2021,” says Rick Kelly, vice president sales and marketing for Pellerin Milnor Corp.
“Their success in finishing as Milnor’s 2021 top dealer was achieved through their continuing commitment to fostering customer relationships and product solutions of our industry-leading products.”
Pellerin Milnor President and CEO James W. Pellerin presented awards to several authorized Milnor dealers.
The 2020-2021 Key Man winners were:
- Bill Bell and Ralph Tuccillo of Steiner-Atlantic Corp. (Miami).
- Grant Ellis, David Johnson, Shawn Ryan and Derek Ward of Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Co. (Kenner, Louisiana).
- Steve Hickey, Barry Spiezman and Prescott Spigner of TLC Tri-State Laundry Companies (Valdosta, Georgia).
- John Janz of Herb Fitzgerald Co. (Butler, Wisconsin).
- Andy Jeninga of Western State Design (Hayward, California).
- Gabe Rees of Loomis Bros. Equipment Co. (Fenton, Missouri).
- Brendan Ristaino of Yankee Equipment Systems (Barrington, New Hampshire).
- Kyle Zabrin of Equipment International (Skokie, Illinois).
Ron Hirsch of Direct Machinery Sales Co. (Hicksville, New York) was presented with the “Lifetime Achievement” award for his countless contributions to Milnor throughout his career.
Randy Gutkowski of Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Co. and Craig Kind of Western State Design were named “Star Performers” for their sales achievements.
Troy Willis of Loomis Bros Equipment Co. was awarded the “Bulldog” plaque for his persistence and success in his sales efforts.
Steve Jankowski of Direct Machinery Sales Co. and Drew Lamas of TLC Tri-State Laundry Companies were each named “Rookie of the Year.”
Milnor also awarded nine dealers with the “100/100 Club” Award for achieving 100% of their quotas for various sales categories. They were East Coast Laundry Systems, Herb Fitzgerald Co., Horwath Laundry Equipment, Loomis Bros. Equipment Co., Mendenhall Equipment Co., Pellerin Laundry Machinery Sales Co., Steiner-Atlantic Co., TLC Tri-State Laundry Companies and Western State Design.
Have a question or comment? E-mail our editor Bruce Beggs at [email protected] .