ST. JOSEPH, Mich. — Maytag® Commercial Laundry recently recognized standout distributor performances at its 55th Annual Meeting in Amelia Island, Fla. The following companies excelled, Maytag says, in the coin laundry, multi-housing and on-premise markets in 2012:
- Fred Maytag Award — Receiving Maytag® Commercial Laundry’s most prestigious award was Intertrade Chile S.A., Santiago, Chile. The award is presented to the customer that best emulates the founder’s marketing philosophy and supports Maytag® Commercial Laundry brand with professionalism and integrity, Maytag says.
- Shaping the Future Award — Mac-Gray Corp., Waltham, Mass., was recognized for its history of innovation and long-time leadership in the industry.
- Multi-Housing Excellence Award — Coinamatic Canada, Mississauga, Ont., was honored for its outstanding service to the multi-housing market, including colleges and universities, condominiums and apartment buildings.
- Maytag® Red Carpet Service® Excellence Award — BDS Laundry Systems, St. Paul, Minn., was recognized as the distributor that best exemplifies excellent service and dependability.
- Top Quota Award — Tri-State Technical Services/TLC Equipment Co., Waycross, Ga., was honored for exceeding its annual sales target by the highest percentage this year.
- On-Premises Laundry (OPL) Excellence Award — Pierce Commercial Laundry, Mandeville, La., was recognized for effective and efficient service to OPL market customers.
- Maytag® Marketing Excellence Award — Equipment Marketers, Cherry Hill, N.J., was honored for its development and implementation of marketing and sales programs and overall support of Maytag® Commercial Laundry offerings.
- Outstanding Achievement Award — Richard Jay Laundry Equipment, Adelaide, Australia, was recognized for its “unmatched sales performance and use of marketing and social media.”
- Maytag® Energy Advantage™ Excellence Award — Hercules, Hicksville, N.Y., was honored for exceptional promotion and marketing of energy and water efficiency.
“We’re honored to collaborate with quality partners, such as those recognized at our recent annual meeting,” says Bob English, general manager at Maytag® Commercial Laundry. “Our successes are a direct result of the dedication and support exemplified by these outstanding customers. We congratulate and commend them for their superb efforts.”