BENTON HARBOR, Mich. — Maytag Commercial Laundry recently honored its exceptional distributors, including top award-winner Equipment Marketers, during the company’s 52nd Annual Meeting in Orlando, Fla.Cherry Hill, N.J.-based Equipment Marketers earned the prestigious Fred Maytag Award, the longest-running honor in the commercial laundry industry, with a history of more than 50 years. It provides laundry solutions and service for route (lease) operations and multi-housing sales to New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia.It is the only exclusive Maytag distributor that offers full-service laundry solutions, including sales, services and parts, to all three commercial markets — on-premises, multi-housing and coin, Maytag says.“Equipment Marketers’ dedication to the Maytag brand over the past year is unmatched,” says Craig Kirchner, global director of Maytag Commercial Laundry. “With more than 60 years in the business, Equipment Marketers provides award-winning Red Carpet Service® by a well-trained staff and continues to uphold the professionalism exhibited by Fred Maytag.”“We are pleased to again be recognized with Maytag Commercial Laundry’s top honor,” says Richard LaMaina, president of Equipment Marketers. “We strive every day to provide our customers with award-winning service we can stake our reputation on, and this recognition pays tribute to our tireless efforts.”Other award-winners included:
- Hercules Corp., Hicksville, N.Y., Energy Advantage™ Excellence Award.
- Midland Commercial Sales and Service, Winnipeg, Canada, Red Carpet Service® Excellence Award.
- Great Lakes Commercial Sales, Brookfield, Wis., Marketing Excellence Award.
- Lakeside Laundry Equipment, Cleveland, Multiple-Housing Excellence Award.
- Unielux Commercial Laundry Systems, Korea, International Distributor of the Year.