ST. JOSEPH, Mich. — Maytag Commercial Laundry recently recognized “exemplary customer performances” at its 56th Annual Meeting in Tucson, Ariz. Honored for excellence, the following distributors shined, according to Maytag, in the coin laundry, multi-housing and on-premises markets in 2013:
- Fowler Equipment Co., Union, N.J., won the prestigious Fred Maytag Award. This honor is given to the distributor that best emulates the founder’s marketing philosophy and supports the Maytag Commercial Laundry brand with professionalism and integrity.
- Mac-Gray Co., Waltham, Mass., received the Outstanding Partnership Award. The company was praised for its nearly six decades of collaboration with Maytag Commercial Laundry and its dedication to advancing the commercial laundry industry.
- Hercules, Hicksville, N.Y., earned the PowerUp Award, chosen for its “unmatched performance in the marketplace, customer service, employee and community support, as well as 50-plus years of dedicated service to its customers.”
- Gooder Equipment Co., Ltd., Auckland, New Zealand, won the International Distributor of the Year Award, recognized as the company that best exemplifies service and dependability, strong sales, and support of Maytag Commercial Laundry products outside the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Best Wash, Houston, Texas, received the Maytag Red Carpet Service® Excellence Award in recognition for being the distributor that best exemplifies excellent service and dependability characterized by Maytag Commercial Laundry.
- Intertrade Chile S.A., Santiago, Chile, earned the On-Premises Laundry (OPL) Excellence Award for effective and efficient service to OPL market customers.
- Tri-State Technical Services/TLC Equipment Company, Waycross, Ga., winner of the Maytag Coin Store Excellence Award winner, was commended for its dedication to the selling of the Maytag® Equipped Laundry store, as well as the Maytag Commercial Laundry® lineup of vended laundry equipment.
- Pride Laundry Systems, North Hills, Calif., earned the Multi-Housing Excellence Award for outstanding service to the multi-housing market, including colleges and universities, condominiums and apartment buildings.
- Dependable Laundry Solutions, Welshpool, Australia, took home the Maytag Marketing Excellence Award winner for its development and implementation of marketing and sales programs and overall support of Maytag Commercial Laundry offerings.
- Texas Coin and Commercial Laundry, Dallas, was honored with the Top Quota Award for exceeding its annual sales target by the highest percentage.
- SEBCO Laundry Systems, Green Brook, N.J., received the Maytag Energy Advantage™ Excellence Award for exceptional promotion and marketing of energy- and water-efficient product solutions.
“We are honored to reward our exceptional distributors for their outstanding dedication to our business,” says Bob English, general manager at Maytag Commercial Laundry. “Our success is directly tied to our distributors and the mutually beneficial relationship we work hard to maintain with them. The future for Maytag Commercial Laundry and our global distributor base is very bright.”