EAST GREENWICH, R.I. — Tech-enabled laundry pickup and delivery service HappyNest continues to expand with the additions of several locations throughout the United States, the company reports.
HappyNest has partnered with the following laundry owners in recent weeks to add residential pickup and delivery service to their walk-in business:
- Lifelong St. Louis resident Graylin Slater has been in the Laundromat business for over 15 years. He owns Larimore Laundry and Dew Drop Laundry and will offer pickup and delivery throughout St. Louis as well as St. Charles and Madison counties.
- Lifelong Detroit resident Aaron McLean has been in the Laundromat business for over 15 years working with his family and most recently as owner of Cristy’s Speed Wash in Rockwood, Michigan, for the past three years. McLean will offer pickup and delivery throughout greater Detroit.
- Lifelong Nashville resident Steve Andrews has only been in the Laundromat business for about a year, having built a 4,600-square-foot, state-of-the-art store called The Wash House. He will offer pickup and delivery throughout the greater Nashville area.
- Joe Dan and Kelli Reed have been established business owners in Lexington, Kentucky, since 2001 and got into the laundry business in 2010 when they recognized a community need. They now have eight Splash ’Em Out Laundries in Lexington and Richmond, and their customers can now schedule pickup and delivery service in those areas.
- Lon Gopie has been in the laundry industry for about three years, owning-operating three Family Laundry stores in Broward County, Florida, and a commercial laundry pickup and delivery service called Coastal Commercial Laundry. He decided to get involved in residential pickup and delivery based on a referral from fellow HappyNest partner Stacey Runfola, who services an area just north of Gopie’s. Family Laundry and Coastal Commercial will continue their service in the Pompano Beach area and customers can now schedule pickup and delivery service with HappyNest throughout greater Broward County.
- John Brennan, who has been in the laundry industry for 12 years, owns and operates three stores in Hillsborough and Pasco counties and will service the same areas in and around Tampa, Florida, with his HappyNest pickup and delivery business.
- Omer Khan has been involved in the laundry industry with his father, Abdul, part-time for much of his life but has become more involved in the day-to-day operations over the past few years. While Khan and his staff will continue to offer walk-in service at Cleveland Coin Laundry, Hapeville Coin Laundry and Bustin’ Suds Coin Laundry, customers can now schedule pickup and delivery with HappyNest throughout the greater Atlanta metro area.
HappyNest is intent on signing the best production partners in each region as the brand continues to grow throughout the U.S., according to founder John MacKrell.