CHICAGO — November typically marks the end of the so-called fall “open house season,” and there are a handful of distributor events scheduled during the penultimate month of 2018.
Here is a brief rundown of events as reported to American Coin-Op. Call, e-mail, or visit the website listed for registration information. In many cases, space is limited.
- Nov. 1 — PAC Industries Open House & Service Seminar, Laurel, Maryland; 717-657-0407; email@example.com.
- Nov. 3 — Laundry & Cleaners Supply Inc. Open House, Phoenix, Arizona; 602-244-0800; https://laundryandcleaners.com.
- Nov. 6 — Laundry Pro of Florida Service & Sales Seminar, Maitland, Florida; 800-232-5736.
- Nov. 7 — Continental Girbau West Vended Laundry Service School, Santa Fe Springs, California; 866-950-2449; www.cg-west.com/training/.
- Nov. 8 — Commercial & Coin Laundry Equipment Show, Gulf Breeze, Florida; www.clecco.com.
- Nov. 8 — Laundry Owners Warehouse Sales & Service Seminar, Fort Lauderdale, Florida; 954-537-1643.
- Nov. 13 — Statewide Laundry Investment Seminar, Tampa, Florida (afternoon) or Hialeah, Florida (evening); www.statewidelaundry.com/seminar-sign-up.
- Nov. 14 — Teeters Products Next Level Laundry Trade Show + Seminars, Fletcher, Ohio; 800-521-9864; www.tplaundry.com.
- Nov. 15 — PAC Industries Open House, Harrisburg, Pa.; 800-692-6214; www.pacindustries.com.
Refer to the American Coin-Op Calendar at any time for the latest events information! Distributors may list their upcoming events there at no cost, subject to publisher approval.